oh my, noooo!!!

It's really near to the final tests day!!
and guess what?! I'm sick!!! *cries all night long*
please, God.. I don't wanna sick this time, I also can't imagine how could I do my tests if my nose's running out~
anyhow, talking about test, tomorrow there's a preparation test for Hyogen, but I haven't read anything.. baaaddd girl~~ :((

2nd topic is love,, and yess, I'm falling in love with Takeru from SuG!!
ahahahahahaha even he's not too tall but his charm and cute face definitely make my heart melt~ q(>////<)p
just hope and wish, I want to watch their concert live someday, also Alice Nine!
that's why I study Japanese literature in two reason,,
first, I want to live in Tokyo
second, I want to marry one of them (SuG or Alice Nine's member)
such an idiot answers, huh?? (-_________-')

0 comments:

Post a Comment