as time goes by

I'm not the one who can confess my true feeling...
this evening I quarreled with my sister, the cause is because she didn't do anything even she's at home all day..
and yes, my home was so tidy, but what did my sister do then?
nothing, just sat - watched TV - played computer
it's lie if I said I wasn't angry, the final action was my anger had exploded so terribly
she got mad too, kept cursing at me although she shouted out from her locked room~
what a crazy girl, I thought at first but well, tears came out as soon as I hurt her and myself T_T
yeah, my Father said that I must to forgive her and say sorry, and I did.
she, still hasn't wanted to talk to me yet, but whatever... XP

sometimes I feel lonely, but many things could make me forget that I'm alone
sometimes I feel sad, but many things could be found to make me laugh
sometimes I feel guilty, but many things could be said by words...

0 comments:

Post a Comment