what a strange day

hmm, there's just a word that can tell how today is WEIRD (笑)
first lately in the morning, I got class at the campus and know what? my teacher acted so odd, it's so rarely to see him laugh so much, do many things in funny ways, nah... I just laughed at what he's doing all the class. hahahaha すみません、 先生
second, I went to a plaza near the campus. Well, I need a new headset right now and I found it there, but how stupid~ I forgot to bring extra money, I left it at home this morning! 阿呆 (=__=#)>
and the third as the last idiot things that happened is this!
I had a supper, fried rice noodle which mom bought from a restaurant near from my house. I mounch and mounch, then I got shock at what I saw on my plate. thought it was only such a big stone, black...lying near the rice but WHAT!! it was a dead disgusting big black-green fly!!! yucks, I think I'm going to vomit~ (泣)
by the way, I've planned to go to a seminar this evening but it rained a lot for more than 3 hours more... in the end, it was canceled. such a waste~ m(T^T)m
and talking about my love story, hahahaha... I have anything to write on, just still in love with Jesus my Lord and working on my short stories progamme. (笑)
hope they'll finish as soon as I can spill out my idea in it... nyahahahaha~

0 comments:

Post a Comment