rainfall

It’s raining everyday… sorrow usually come after me if I’m alone. Why? I don’t know either. Meanwhile, it’s cold too, my skin will be looked pale when I’m at home, though I don’t use any sandal or slipper.
Talking about study, honestly tomorrow I have two tests. One is the kanji of Japanese and the other is Chinese language. Both of them exactly make me sick… but what else I could do than face it by trying to study and remember all the kanji as well as I can
Almost forgot, let me tell about a guy I’m falling in love to. Ahahahaha guess he’s a year younger than me, but I don’t care as long if he can accept my feeling. Maa – it sounds like I’m a pedophile… but I’M NOT!! *going mad* @_@
Anyway, I’m taking a look at someone else too, but he’s in the same age as me. I call him by a nickname, the Caribbean boy… cute, huh? >///<)q *scratching head* and yes, he’s such a cute one, with all the charms, he’s like sunshine for my eyes… *kicks by the real sun*
*sigh* but I don’t know which one that I should give my heart to… hahahaha sounds like a stupid words came out already— just let God decides for me then. *smile brightly*

0 comments:

Post a Comment