失敗

today I did a speech contest in UNPAD at Jatinangor, far away from my house
but do you know what happened?! yessssss.... I failed =((
as waiting for turn, I was very nervous until I almost can't breath easily.. soon after I came towards and stand behind the podium, I FORGOT EVERYTHING!!! I FORGOT THE SPEECH!!! oh damn shit~
so, I just see.. nah, read I mean... READ all the speech in speechless
well, it's over now so I can't do anything to change the reality that I failed for today.. it's ok, really.. but to tell the truth, my mood was so bad and almost cried.
I hope next year I can do speech again and trying to do the best to get the best
that's my words~ XD

aaarrrggghhh!!! I'm so sleepy now~ (-____-)o
then, see you soon! I must to rest my eyes and my brain LOL
see ya!

0 comments:

Post a Comment