I'm not hercules or xena

as the title told about...
maybe I look strong outside, but inside I'm not more than a weak human
last days, I feel so lonely and go sucked about daily routine
when I worked part-time job yesterday, in way home while I riding my bike, I cried
I was thinking, I could be looked so tough, so patient, and cheerful
but what people see is not the real me,, (yes, I know everybody must feel the same, you'll never show the truth in front of everyone, it's the fact)
I got stuck between many problems in my life,, and again, I know my problems are not as big as my mom has
but still, sometime I think over again, what is this life for?
who do I live for?
then I found the answer.... to be honest, it's spontanious,, just MY OWN mind which told it
"I live for people's happiness... yes, I want to get that happiness too but the first is that... better not to thinking about myself if not I can't show others that I'm trying to be stronger than before... I try not to show my tears to no one... coz it's not very nice"

well, ok then....
I need to take a rest now
see ya in next stories :))

0 comments:

Post a Comment