spending time in Ciwalk

yesterday, June 3rd, I had an appointment with my Japanese teacher. talking about holiday trip to Pangandaran. there're Moureen, Meriska, Stevanny, and Iksan. Iksan is Stevanny's bf and also my senior in my univ. because of my bad japanese, I asked him a help to talk with sensei. well, it went well, I thought *laugh*
sometimes I made many mistakes when I talked to sensei. the worst one is when sensei was asking about is the [mas] vocabulary comes from Java? [mas] is when you call a man you don't know, it's a polite form in Indonesia, especially in Java. but do you know what I answered?!!
I said [I think it comes from Sunda] but I got it wrong!! it really comes from Java and then sensei said that my Sunda language is bad *cries*
but it's ok, though I rarely use Sunda in my daily life hahahhahahaha *hidup bhasa gaoel* v(>__<)v
we ate at Gokana Teppan in Ciwalk, how lucky I am coz I have a cupon which I won last 2 months when I did a Ramen competition. I ate free, just paid a glass of lemon tea which I ordered XDD lucky~ lucky~ *goyang pantat ala shinchan*

just for you to know, it's a bit confusing after you talked much in Japanese and then you must write down in English like I'm doing now... I must set my brain into English mode again *hahahahahahahha*

there's one thing I pray for,, I really want to study abroad in Kyoto soon after I graduate here
even the cost and fee are expensive but I always pray to God and just believe that I CAN REACH MY DREAM NO MATTER WHAT ^^
that's what called by "just keep your faith and you'll see that you're really waiting for something good", my words =3

well, maybe it's enough for today,, I must go to bed really faster coz today I have classes start at 7 o'clock XS
see ya in another crazy story~ "\(^-^)/"
ciao!! <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment