not much, but exhausted

today is May 17th, right? then 2 days more to perfome the drama!! O_O
so nervous if I think about this one~ ahahahahha *faints*
this morning I came to univ to do rehearsal and just got home at 7.30 pm.. kinda tired also I had not enough time to sleep so this head became so annoying sometime,, likes someone knocked on my head *dok dok dok*
well, because my hair is blonde (I dyed it) and has a medium-length so I MUST to wear a wig
that wig..... yeah,, THAT WIG!!! aaaarrrrggghhh~ it makes me look like a silly girl LOL
I hate that thing but no way I can choose *cries*
but anyway, I just want to give the best me so I'll be ok with that though

by the way, didn't I tell you that I like my lecturer? hahahahhaa
he's a Japanese man in his 32. although he's way older than me but I like him just by saw his face for the first time *blushing*
I've once took him a ride to an electronic mall to buy a new charger for his cellphone and it was my precious moment ever~ coz I had to speak in Japanese no matter what,, sensei can't speak Indonesian :)
I think he's a friendly, nice, and good man =3
I just met him already this afternoon, he came to give an advices for our drama in Japanese sight, he's totally a polite one,, really... I bet you for this! lol
later, he kept his promise to teach me how to read well for my speech
you know what? I've falling on him more than before,, he's my charming teacher >////<
well, we'll see each other again in May 19th at drama performance, hope to see him soon *smiles*
thanks you so much for your kindness, sensei.. XD

ok, later,, I must to take a rest right now ;D

0 comments:

Post a Comment